Fitness Friday my movement active goal towards living a healthier life. So this week was hard to keep active, I was traveling to NYC and it snowed an rained. So I did not get out and get my movement on as much as I would like to be active.
Eating Healthier: Did how ever make a decision to eat less garbage. I did not have any chips or ice cream this week . Which is a huge step for me. Also Jeff my husband and I decided to not eat after 9 oclock at night (his idea my problem). I pick up more fruit so when I am hungry I can choose and apple of pear. I am not sure what it will do for my diabetes, but it is better then chocolate and chips. Small steps towards being healthy every thing counts.
Womens time: I figure it was a hard week any way you know it is a women thing so I figure any this is better than nothing.
Weekly Fitness Movement
- Monday- walk for 5 hours at the Toy Fair NYC Sarah Peppel and I skip the cab and walk the several block to the Javits Center Walked all day with a huge amount of stuff
- Tues- valentines day feet sore from the Toy fair.. walk with the kids and the dog ran for 40 seconds .. Impossible with the kids and dog (not to self avoid it)
- Wed- Rained I stayed in bed and finished a book (but at least I was not eating}
- Thurs- weather bad- the dog was not happy
- Friday -walked around run for 30 seconds
original weight 271
Starting weekly weight 267- ending 266
So Link up your Fitness Friday Post: