So this week I am heading to SheStream in Ft. Lauderdale thanks to ATT my sponsor. Needless to say it is no easy feet for a mom and a business owner trying to get out the door. I had to make sure all my orders were sew and shipped prior to me leaving.
I also had to make sure my kids were set up for the week. My daughter has a pick from school. My son can get to swim team.. list and list for this Mama to leave.
Earlier this week I had such plans, my flight is leaving on Thursday. So I was planning to finish everything early and Wednesday get a tan and my nails done, make a great dinner, tuck my kids in bed and give them lots of love, a great night sleep..
Back to reality
- My main sewing machine broke,
- Dog dragged a flower pot around the house
- My son had a melt down
- then my daughter had a meltdown.
- Then I had a meltdown.
- I was sewing to Midnight wed night for BabyPop
- I was doing laundry and packing until the wee hours of the morning…
So much for the best plans…
So now I am sitting airport relaxed.. No matter how crazy and strung out I was is limited. Because for the next 3 days I am free.
Things I always pack when I travel
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Nail polish remover pads
- Breath right strips (so I don’t snore with my roommates)
- A scarf it can make any out fit look better
- Assorted jewelry nothing like a big rig to jazz up an out fit
- Extra business cards
- Power cord (I tape my business card so if I forget it)
Things I forgot… toothbrush