Water as I diet and get healthy, water has been vital to making my weight loss quest successful. So I have been developing new ways to flavor water. DIY flavor water. My kids also could not wait to try the DIY flavored water as well.
Here are some homemade flavored water ideas.
- Strawberries with lemons
- Cucumbers (try mixing with melon)
- Bell of Hot pepper/with red pepper flakes
- Cinnamon sticks
- Cilantro or basil with cherry tomatoes
- A drop of hot sauce
Try these flavors with your water, it will add a fancy fun element to the same old, plain everyday water.
- chill the water in the fridge
- then add ice before serving
wow guest by having a pretty way to serve flavored water in vintage glasses and pitches.
**Also freeze ice cubes with flavors inside