The following are great Last Minute Gift Ideas for Dad! I have reviewed all these gift a and would not recommend them if I did not think they are a great addition to any household and a Proven Dad winner.
Dad Father Gifts Under $10
Op Water Shoes- $8.95 Available at Walmart
- These are a gift dad did not know he needs but will use when playing with the kids whether it is in the back yard for sprinkler fun, at the beach, or in a stream flipping rocks.
- gripping bottoms
- pull elastic fasteners with toggle
- easy slip
- great price so they can be tossed at the end of the season when they get well lets say not so fresh
Review: My husband loves them he already used them at the local creek looking for frogs!
Rayovac LED Flashlight $4.48 at walmart
- Flashlights are great gifts to give dad from kids
- Fashlights are affordable and you are always looking for one
- The convenient small size of this flashlight is a welcome addition to any home.. lets hope the kids dont steel it.
Fathers Dad Gifts under $40
CamelBak® eddy™ Water Bottle $15.99at REI
- Spill proof bottle
- bite water tip faster flow
- dish washer safe
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
Review: I have been using this water bottle and the CamelBak insulated Grove bottle $30 for over a month , at first it was odd almost like a sippy cup for adults but now I am addicted to it I cant leave home without the water bottle. It is convenient and easy carry. You can hook it to a carabiner hook and to a belt buckle great gift for anyone.
We are always looking for chargers and batteries.
Review: This is a much needed gift for the Dad who has everything, My husband loves his xbox but the chargers and remotes eat battieres great to have some rechargables on hand.
Rayovac USB Wall and Car Charger Combo Pack walmart
The power converters also a great dad gift in fact. The second he saw the package he said I needed one of these and took it (I have not seen it since I assume it is in his car.. I am glad I got a picture.
SportLine Pocket Snapshot Pedometer $29.99 amazon
This is a great gift for the Dad who want to know how active he is. He can put it in his pocket every day and forget it.
- monitors speed
- amount of steps
- calculates calories burned
- tracks time spent moving every day
- simple easy to use
- everything is on one screen
- great entry pedometer
- This is a pocket version so bulky no clip
Review: I have placed this Pedometer in my pocket, I like how simple it is to use but very accurate unlike less expensive ones I know this pedometer is tell me real info I want to know. It is small non cumbersome. I know my husband is going to love using it.
- Resistance band you’ll ever need to build learner, tighter muscles
- Patented Turn-Key Technology adjusts from 0 to 5 feet in seconds no extra bands
- Padded swivel handles provide a comfortable grip
- Quick resistance
- CD is included so you can have a n effective work out with instruction
Review: very easy to use really can feel the burn in my body when I am done working out. I love the fact they are nosmall and easy I been bring them on trip it take for a quick 10 min workout.
Dad Superhero Cape- Babypop 35.00
how could I leave one of my great own Dad Superhero capes off the list
- easy clean wash and dry
- velcro closure
- light weight so great for pretend of to wear while running a marathon
- bright colors!
Dad Father Gifts Items over $50
Igloo Ice Cube Cooler-$69.99 also available at lowes and walmart
- Wheeled cooler 60 quart
- telescoping handle that you can pull or push
- 4 drink holders on top to use as a table
- the right height to be used as an extra seat
Review: My husband picked this out he says the study handle is great he loves how easy it is to move around and the great quality of an igloo. Cant wait to use it on the beach with the big tires.
- watch with heart rate moitor
- Calorie and fat buring Tracker
- Fat Burn zone
- work out memory
- Lap counter
- Stop Watch Custom user profile
- ECG accurate Heart Rate Monitor
- Time date and alarm
Review: I have been using this watch for the past month and I have to say I love it. I use it when doing Zumba and running. It tells me to push it more. I often work, I love the fat burning zone because I usually give up when I feel the burn the watch tells me to keep going. The Heart Rate monitor makes me feel like I have some one watching out for me, so I have safe work out. This is a great gift for any Dad, if they just started working out or a long time fitness guy.
Disclosure: Some of the products above were provided to me by the companies, and some I have purchased but all the opinions stated above are honest and true and written by me Sherry Aikens