4th of July in Atlantic City, Boardwalk, Fireworks, Concert, 3d Light show created by the Moment factory, beach and with the family! I am so in. My Family and I so thrilled this 4th of July, to be heading to AC to experience how Atlantic city has so many wonderfully things to offer a family while visiting.
I use too always think Adult destination when people talked AC. A year ago, I took my kids to Atlantic City it is a great place to visit with my family. My daughter thought the hotels were very “Fancy “and the pools /beaches were wonderful my son hated leaving. So when AC asked me to visit there lovely town again, I was ready to go with bells on.
This holiday the Atlantic City Alliance is premiering a Moment Factory 3d light show “Duality” on the 4th of July at AC Famous Boardwalk hall. The Aikens clan will be one of the 1st to see the 3d light show. My kids are so excited, to prep them for the experience, we have been watching the video of how they make the light show.
Viewing Tips and Facts about Duality:
- How long? 8 1/2 min show is
- Cost: free
- Runs every 1/2 hour after dark, and
- Open to the public year round.
- Where: It will play on the façade of Boardwalk Hall, facing the boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean. Best viewed from Kennedy Plaza on the boardwalk.
- The music is an original score which was composed specifically for Atlantic City by Vincent Letellier who created a mixing orchestral music, indie-pop sensibility and electronics
- The creators of the “Duality” Moment factory have created multimedia elements for shows performed by Celine Dion in Las Vegas, Jay-Z, Arcade Fire, Madonna, Cirque du Soleil, Microsoft, Disney and various other clients
- The show was commissioned by Atlantic City Alliance a non profit, purpose is to create a more diverse Atlantic City.
Atlantic City boardwalk Fireworks for the 4th of July and the light show “Duality” will be such a memorable experience for the kids, I cant wait to share the entire experience with them.
I hope you can come and join me in Atlantic city. It would will be truly magical night!!
Disclosure: This post is brought to you with the support of the Atlantic City Alliance. Find them on Facebook [LINK TO https://www.facebook.com/AtlanticCityNJ] and Twitter [LINK TO http://www.twitter.com/visitAC]