During the summer I take a ton of photos. I find the being outside is a great time to get those photos with natural light. Shutterfly contacted me and asked if I would share their summer photo contest. Shutterfly’s Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook is launched on Monday July 9th . All you have to do is enter a photo based on the weekly theme to Shutterflys facebook page. Facebook contest page your post your photos using this link: Long Live Summer
SHUTTERFLY’ s WEEKLY PHOTO THEMES
- • Week 1(7/9): Americana
- • Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
- • Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
- • Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
- • Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
Long Live Summer – Facebook Photo Contest details – 7/9 – 8/12 Multi-week summer themed photo sweepstakes with instant win prizes.
Win a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever. All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.
- Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
- Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
- Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
- Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
- Shutterfly Sweepstakes – Official Rules