Prefect Breakfast. My favorite meal is breakfast. Even better is a healthy breakfast. I love eggs but the doctor says I should not be eating many. So I do a yummy variation less cholesterol because it has whites and less yokes . I love to fill my eggs up with a ton of veggies. The key is a lot of veggies and adding flavor. Mushroom are my favorite I love the wood earthy flavor. I buy the pre-sliced so I can get my morning healthy meal on the table quickly. For me healthy eating has to be easy and quick.
- 3 eggs (1 yoke 3 whites)
- 1 cup of mushrooms sliced (you can also add carrots, peppers, spinach, onions)
- cooking spray
- Hot sauce (Like Petes red Hot )
- 1 multi grain English muffin
- 2 tbls of Trader Joe’s pepper spread
- 2 kiwi
- Saute mushrooms with a spray of cooking spray (if you have a great pan use water)
- cook eggs (1 yoke 3 whites) in pan add salt pepper and any hot sauce (for flavor)
- leave eggs to cook on low/med (running or cover so steam can firm allow them to up)
- add mushroom back in pan
- add salsa
- remove and plate
- add fruit , English muffin spread with Trader Joes Pepper spread and enjoy
I like to leave the yoke runny-ish so when the yoke runs out it gives me the image of cheese. I know it’s not but I like to play games with my food when I am being sensible.
What do you make for Breakfast?