Recently I was asked to review Rivet and Sway‘s online prescription service. So what did I thin? I loved it it was so easy and simple to use. The eyewear glasses I ended up purchasing was not the glasses I though I was going to go for initially.
The reason is I think for the major change in my glasses style after 11+ years of wear square small glasses? Was when I have time to make a glasses purchase in my home, I choose what is best. Rather then going with what the eye wear person says looks the best in the store, or what you might think is the best, based on lighting or past choices. I choose what was the best what showed off my eyes.
There where other bloggers doing this same review and I noticed they put the glasses up to a vote, on facebook and got others opinion which I think was great, because you do not normally have many opinion when you choose. I was lucky that week I my pair, I happen to have 2 really close friends come visit and they gave me there opinion. It was so much better than asking some person in a store, that I have no idea on there taste level is. I am thrilled with my choice
Here is my video of the process of purchasing on Rivet and Sway.
- Go online to Rivetand Sway.com
- Choose 3 try on pairs
- Provide your credit card for a deposit they charge .99 (they are shipping you several hundreds of dollars in glasses)
- The 3 pairs TryOn glasses arrive at our house- for to you choose glasses
- Ship back on the try on pairs in 3 days after you made your choice
- Enter your prescription and choice of frame
- Pay $199
- Then in 3-4 days you have your new glasses.. basically the whole process takes 1 -2 weeks or less.
The Glasses are amazing
- High index lens if needed
- anti glare
- scratch resistant
- quality eyewear frames
- Top notch customer service they follow up to make sure you are happy.
I have to recommend this RivetandSway.com the way to purchase frames, for me going forward the result was so amazing. Just look :
Disclosure: I received glasses from RivetandSway.com for the purpose of this review, the opinions stated in this review are my own.