Great Ideas for Stocking stuffers for Girls preteen tweens school ages 6-9. after reviewing product all year. Here are the top picks Girl Stocking Stuffer Ideas my daughter loved and has played with. These make my daughter feel like a big girl but keeping her little.
My favorite girl ages 6-9 stocking stuffers is:
- Hair Chox by Fashion Angels On Amazon, Also at Ulta , Walmart average price $3-4 each they are great because you can use them in your daughters hair them they wash out so color with out the commitment.
- Here are photos of us using them at an event you have to pull the hair through the choxs, but the color is vibrant . We also use on my niece’s (High school girl) she said she would like some for Christmas.
- The Monster High Tapeffiti about $6 My daughter loves these little tapes she decorates everything.
- CHARM IT! Amazon or the shopcharm-it.com site I love CHARM IT! jewelry because you can add on. The charms run about $6-7 and they have every type of charm you can imagine. So you buy the bracelet as a gift them load the stocking up with charms. Like a cell Phone , soccer ball or Initial. I love the idea of getting sister charms.
The pig ones we have and they have little rubber boots.
- Stickers and sticker books are back $1-5. Yes the ones we had as a kid. but now they make books that you can remove the sticker and trade.
- Lip Balm Girls love lip balm .. any scent or flavor is always a win Pick up at walgreeen, cvs, anywhere.
- Ear Muffs and animal hats roll them up and have Santa fit in stocking s this year. Animal hat are the new hot trend sweeping the playground this one is only $9- $40- I found these on amazon you can click on the picture to learn more.
- One of my favorite stores to shop for the holiday “little stuff” is 5 below the have so much super fun great to.
Santa loves filling the stockings and finding little gift that will make the morning something special. PreTeen girls will love being a big girl while still being young.
Disclosure: this post does contain Affiliate Links to help support the cost of running this blog.. yea basically I will earn enough to buy me a cup of coffee.