Making American Girl Clothes: As a girl as soon as I could sew I made doll clothes. So I am loving making American Girl doll clothes for my daughter. American Girl doll clothes are great you can use the scraps of fabric you have in your fabric piles. I found this fabric in my stash even the fur. This is what I created for my daughters Marie Grace American Doll. I also made a matching outfit for the girl next door American Girl doll. So their dolls can be twins.
I made my patterns but there are some great online pattern for American Girl clothes. Some are Free
Places that offer free or purchase Patterns for you to make American Girl Doll clothes
- Liberty Janes Free American Girl patterns also they have patterns that you can buy and they are amazing
- Free American Girl Bathing Suit Pattern from Liberty Jane
- Free American Girl Historical Patterns To Make your own Historical American Girl Clothes
- Free easy Dress pattern from MyCupOverflows-johnson.com Easy Free American Girl Doll Dress pattern
- Free PJ American Girl Patterns from http://www.allthingswithpurpose.com on the bottom of the pj pattern is more free patterns they designed Free PJ Pattern for American Girl Dolls
- Free Dress Pattern from Free Fancy Dress Pattern for American Girls from carpatina.com
- Free Spring Dress Patterns Free Spring Dress pattern for you American Girl Doll Great website
- Easy Wrap American Doll Skirt East Skirt for American Girl Dolls
- Etsy sellers sell American Girl patterns to make your own American Girl Clothes
- Doll Clothes Pattern you can buy to make your own These American Girl pattern are fun and funky and run about 9.95
- Knitting Patterns to Knit American Girl Clothes including some free Knitting Pattern Circle
Also me sure to check out my 18″ doll and American Girl Pintrest board for some great American Girl clothes I found on the web.
I Purchased this Sweater set from an Etsy Seller HeavenSentHandmade. so you can always buy some American girl clothes. Be sure to follow my blog for great new places to buy AG clothes. So what clothes are you going to try to make?