- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1-2 bags of Pepperidge Farm Sugar cookies (I like the size of them for the brim- You could bake them)
- 2 bags of Kelly green Make N Mold Milk Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 1 can of each black and white Betty Crocker Easy Flow Icing in a can white and black (Betty Crockers- comes with tips)
- Melt chocolate following directions on package or if you have a Wilton Chocolate Pro Electric Melting Pot
- Dip the end Marshmallow in to chocolate a place in the center of the cookie this fused the marshmallow with the cookie
- Allow the chocolate marshmallow cookie to cool in the fridge for 10 minute till set
- Roll the hat on the side in the chocolate till covered. I use a spoon carefully Place on wax paper to cool or place in fridge..away from blower to avoid bubbles
- When cook decorate with band and clover- I used glitter icing for my black it did not dry so I would use the same Betty Crocker icing for both the black and white.
- You can buy little bags to protect the Chocolate Leprechaun Hats
You could also do Easter bonnets and use pastel chocolates.
For more tips on working with chocolate check out the Make and Mold Chocolate website
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to help the cost affiliated with this blog.