This blog post was sponsored by FCA US, LLC but the opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
We take road trip a lot of road trip so what we drive is important. I love a exploring a new car and my kids are a huge part of my process. I was recently asked to learn more about the Chrysler Pacifica with the Chrysler Pacifikids. My daughter and I watched the videos on started to fall in love with all the options. With a daughter who loves the detail and a son who is tall techie. The Chrysler Pacifikids videos showed what we needed as a family.
The All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the Ultimate Tool for the Modern Family. The Pacifica provides unparalleled versatility, innovative entertainment & technology features, and unsurpassed safety features – attributes valued by families to meet the demand of their chaotic and active lifestyles.
Features and my “mom” comments
1. The Quietest vehicle in its class- I could hide in the Pacifica for quite “mommy” time
2. Stow n’ Go seating Yes because our vehicles have to transform to fit the dogs!
a. With an assist feature- I am always in need of assistance
3. Stow n’ Vac This integrated vacuum reaches every corner of the van!- Did I mention I have Kids and Dogs!!
4. Lift Gate- I never have enough hands
5. uConnect Theater System- A built in theater sign me up
a. Two 10” touchscreens that provide integrated kids game Apps, an ‘Are We There
Yet’ trip tracker, wireless streaming, HDMI, Bluetooth, USB and Blu-Ray connectivity – My son is a Techie and the best way to avoid car fights is internet access.
6. 8 Passenger Seating- I car pools are my game and Mom is my name
7. Hybrid & MPG Efficiency It’s the world’s first and only Hybrid Minivan with 80 MPG! We are are leaving out world to our kids!!
8. Stow Assist-
9. Tri-Pane Panoramic Sunroof- Because Nom does like to see the sun and who doe not need vitamin D –
10. Hands Free Sliding Doors- Did I mention I never have enough hands?
11. Handsfree ‘Just Swipe Your Foot’ lift gate
12. Easy Tilt Seats for 3rd row access –
13. Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop- This is a great feature because one never gets distracted when driving with kid?
14. 360 Surround View Camera- Because I never ran over a toy behind a car maybe only once or twice
15. Parallel, Perpendicular & Rear Park Assist I never did learn how to parallel park
16. Blind Spot Warning with Rear Cross Path Detection- Awesome!
17. Forward Collision Warning with Brake Assist- Ok I night have a habit of the late break with the Mom cross body block arm
18. Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist- Drifting who me??
19. 20” wheels- Rolling with my Homies !
20. Rotary Style E-Shift
So you want to try out the Chrysler Pacifica try the Test Drive Experience Field Trips are the new Test Drive. Going to the dealership is not the highlight of everyone’s day. And when it comes to test drives, who really has the time for that anyway?
The Pacifikids know something that everyone likes, and that’s going on a field trip. But, in order to go on a field trip, you need a permission slip! Anyone can fill out theirs at the Pacifikids website click here >>> http://lynk.to/2DM54 , where submitting it is easy as 1-2-3.
The Pacifikids will read every submission and choose their favorite ideas and 3 lucky families
will win their field trip experience with the All-New Chrysler Pacifica!
For your chance to Win! Win a Field Trip Experience – Starting October 10 through October 26 consumers can visit
ThePacifikids.com site and apply to win a field trip with the Pacifica.
Then want to Win a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica – from November 12-18, vote for your favorite Pacifikids field trip
and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a free Pacifica!